CPARO WAS FORMED TO:
- Promote the welfare of the people living with Cerebral Palsy and Autism in Uganda through education, social welfare, healthcare and nutrition.
- Enforce behavioral changes amongst the people with Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
- Raise awareness and sensitization to the public about the needs, potential and ability of persons with Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
- Advocate for the rights of persons with Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
- Provide psycho-social support to Persons with Cerebral Palsy, Autism and their parents/guardians/caretaker
- Build network and collaboration with government and non-government organizations so as to enable persons with Cerebral Palsy and Autism participate and benefit from existing programs.