Autism/Autism Spectrum Disorder
Autism is a severe developmental disorder that impairs the ability to communicate and interact. Autism spectrum disorder affects the nervous system. The range and toughness of symptoms can differ extensively. Repeated symptoms involve hardship with communication, social interaction, obsessive interests, and also repetitive behaviors. Budding recognition, as well as behavioral, educational and family therapies, may reduce symptoms and support development and learning.
COGNITIVE COMPLICATIONS CAUSED BY AUTISM:
- Intense interest in a limited number of things.
- A problem in paying attention
- Unaware of others’ emotions.
- Anxiety, change in voice, sensitivity to sound, or tic.
Usual symptoms include hardship with communication, social interaction, obsessive interests and repetitive behaviors
BEHAVIORAL COMPLICATIONS CAUSED BY AUTISM :
- Inappropriate social interaction.
- Poor eye contact.
- Compulsive behavior.
- Impulsivity, repetitive movements.
- Self-harm or persistent repetition of words or actions.
DEVELOPMENTAL COMPLICATIONS CAUSED BY AUTISM:
- Learning disability.
- Speech delay in a child.